Ador H7 Bulb Halogen Light Bulbs Adopted Finland Filament For
We Adopted mixed gas (Xenon with Kr) with Finland Filament for H7
headlight bulb. In comparison to their predecessor types, Halogen
lamps provide more light and last longer.
Products Specification & Description:
“Adors” Halogen headlight light bulbs-H7
Automotive>Lighting & Electrical>headlights
Vehicle front lights
Xenon with Kr gases
4300K/high lumen white, 6000K/Ultra white, 2800K/high lumen Yellow
-25 degree~+85 degree
1. Finland Filament with the mixed gases (Xenon with Kr) to makes the
“Adors” halogen light bulbs is the best approximation to a HID
lighting system. They have the approximation of tone light that the
HID lamp has and don’t require a complication electrical
modification to your vehicles, simple remove your existing lamp and
install the Adors headlamps.
2. We have two distinct types of Adors headlight light bulbs that
fulfill specific light needs.
3. Choose the "Ador-White" headlight If you want to have a MAXIMUM
illumination and a “Ultra-White” color with your vehicle.
4. Choose the "Ador-Yellow" headlamp if you want yellow light or
light that is better at penetrating foggy, harsh-weather
5. Yellow light penetrates more and reflects less white light off of
fog, rain and snow.
6. Superior quality filament from Finland, longer lasting,
exceptional Brightness (+30% lights) and Whiteness.
1. Double Blister (DBBC)
2. Colored card
3. 2 pcs halogen light bulbs into Double Blister as pair4. Seal on
5. 1 pair into OPP bag
6. xxx pairs into brown inner cartons as IPK
7. 3 brown inner boxes into one master carton as MPK/60 pairs
8. Size of master carton: xxxxx
9. G.W: XXX